Are You a Candidate for TMJ & Sleep Apnea Therapy? For Adults & Children
To help shed some much needed light on the serious medical issues affecting many Australian adults & children. Dr Louis Chan has published a tell all e-book detailing valuable information about the commonly overlooked symptoms, affects and treatment of TMJ & Sleep Disorders.
To give you a brief insight into some of the valuable information displayed in the e-book we have presented you with the detailed ‘Symptoms Checklist’ below. If you identify with any of the symptoms listed below, it may be a positive indication that you suffer from TMJ or a Sleep Disorder.
(*Check the symptoms that relate to you below)
TMD (Temporomandibular Disorder) Symptoms:
- Chronic Headaches (migraines, tension & cluster)
- Restricted opening, catching or locking of jaw
- Pain in jaw joint
- Pain when chewing
- Swelling on the side of the face
- Loss of balance
- Jaw popping or clicking
- Sleep difficulties
Sleep Disorder Symptoms:
- Mood swings
- Frequent night time awakenings
- Poor concentration
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Rapid weight gain
- Morning headaches
- Learning disabilities
- Restlessness during sleep
- Sleeping in odd positions
- Periods of not breathing
- Frequent infections
- Night terrors
- Teeth Grinding
Want To Learn More?
“Having untreated Sleep Apnea is medically equivalent to smoking a pack of cigarettes a day in terms of what it does to your health.”
– Jerome Siegel. Ph.D From the Center for Sleep Research at UCLA
This detailed e-book will provide you with a general overview and understanding of Sleep Apnea & TMJ with the contents including:
- A Symptoms Checklist
- Understanding TMJ & Sleep Apnea
- Effects of TMD & Sleep Apnea Adults
- Effects of TMD & Sleep Apnea Children
- Sleep Apnea and Behavioural Issues in Children
- What’s Right For Me?
- About Us
- Our Team
To get a better understanding of the symptoms of TMJ & Sleep Apnea, how it may be affecting you or a loved one and to see the most effective treatments for these medical conditions we recommend downloading the e-book ‘Are You a Candidate for TMJ & Sleep Apnea Therapy? For Adults & Children’ available below.